If you haven’t eaten or eaten enough food today please go eat because your brain lies to you when it says shouldn’t eat, you deserve to eat, you are worth it.
During a run
- brain: why are you going so slow?
- lungs: I currently hate you.
- feet: I'm gonna turn into 10 pound weights now.
- Legs muscles: I am going to start hurting in random places, kay?
- Sidewalk: I really want to trip you in one of my holes or bumps.
- People in cars: *hoooonk* Run Forrest Run!
- People walking: nice ass baby
- Me: Why do I do this to myself?
- Me: ...
- Me at end of run: I love running so much! I would never give this up!
← Earlier posts Page 1 of 818